UPDATE: Due to the unusual weather conditions, we’ve been delayed building the ice rink, which means it may not be available for our opening weekend (20-22 October). We’ll keep you updated. All other activities will be open as normal.
We are situated on the A661 between Wetherby and Spofforth. Use LS22 4AN for your sat nav.
Yes we have the Woodland Café, which serves hot food between 11.45am and 3.30pm, plus many other outlets. See out Eat & Drink page for our seasonal updates.
Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed on site for hygiene reasons.
Yes we have toilets and baby changing facilities in our main building and at our Lakeview Cafe. During our Easter, Spring and Summer seasons there are additional toilets in The Enchanted Forest at Gretel’s Cabin.
A day pass during our Halloween & Christmas Adventure includes;
• Real Ice Skating, plus skate hire
• The Illuminated Enchanted Forest
• The Illuminated Maze
• Nordic Skiing
• Excludes; Santa’s Grotto
A day pass for our February Fun includes;
• Indoor play & jumping pillow
• Enchanted Forest including play areas
• Excludes Skate – Add a Skate Pass to include unlimited play on our Ice Rink to the above.
A day pass for our Easter, Spring and Summer Adventures includes;
• Roller skating
• Indoor and outdoor jumping pillow
• Fountain bouncer
• Large inflatable slide
• Enchanted Forest including play areas
• Pedal go karts
• Excludes; Electric Scooter & Buccaneer Boat hire
We allow one free carer for every disabled person upon provision of a carer’s pass or written confirmation from your local council stating that you are a carer for that person.
Yes the 770 bus runs from Leeds to Harrogate and stops right outside our gates.
You do not need to book a day pass in advance. You can purchase day passes online at a discounted rate. Alternatively you can buy them at our ticket office on the day.
Please note that some of our Special Events may only be available via pre-booked tickets, these exceptions will be clearly stated on the event’s description page.
Unfortunately tickets purchased in advance are non-refundable and non-transferable.
No, you do not need to print off your pre purchased tickets. You can show the tickets on your phone or tablet at the ticket office.
Check the tickets have not gone in to your junk mail. If you still do not have them call a member of our team on 01937 586 333 and they will be able to help you.
Yes we have card machines at all till points.
Most of our activities are open to all ages. However we do have restrictions on the below;
• Electric scooters – All users have to pass a competency test before riding on the scooters. We allow ages 8 and over to ride solo and ages 4 and over to sit on and ride with an adult.
• Roller skating – While we do not have an age restriction for the roller skating our smallest boot size is child’s size 8.
• Dragon Swing – we recommend ages 4 and over.
• Ice Skating – We advise that children less than 4 years of age should not skate. All children under the age of 8 should be accompanied on the rink by an adult . Adults supervising children from 8 to 17 year olds may watch from the side of the rink.
• Nordic Skiing – We recommend it for anyone aged 6 and up (although it can be quite tiring for little legs!). All children 17 and under should be accompanied by a responsible adult on the ski track or walking along the parallel trail.
Santa is a very popular chap! Unfortunately tickets are not sold in advance or online but on a first come, first served basis at the ticket office on the day. Click here for more information.
Please fill in this application-form-2016 and send it to email@example.com
We have outdoor picnic benches in the large field and also a small covered area on our forecourt. Please note that picnics may only be enjoyed outside and not within our Cafe areas. You can bring a picnic to our Easter, Spring and Summer Adventures.
During our Autumn and Winter season our main activities are outdoors. We have a small play area in our Woodland Cafe area with a playhouse and wooden train.
Unfortunately not; all minors must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times, even during the Adventure Zones. This is not only for the safe-keeping of the park, but also in case of a medical emergency – we are unable to treat anyone under 16 without parental consent. Please refer to section 5 of our terms and conditions for more details.