On Christmas Eve Santa will be in his Grotto between 10.30am and 6pm before he gets ready to deliver presents to children around the world.
Santa’s Grotto tickets include a lovely Christmas gift to take home, which is suitable for all ages, including under-3s.
Each child’s grotto ticket also includes entry for up to 2 adults. Additional adult entry tickets can be purchased at £2 per person. The additional adult charge is for peak season only.
*Please note that we are closed on most Tuesdays & Wednesdays in November.
• We recommend visiting during the week or making an early arrival to avoid disappointment.
• Our Grotto ticket office closes at 6pm or when all slots have been allocated – on peak days, especially weekends, this can be as early as 1pm.
• The latest admission slot to see Santa is at 7pm
• On Christmas Eve Santa will be in his Grotto between 10.30am and 6pm before he gets ready to deliver presents to children around the world.
• You’ll be given the opportunity to purchase a photograph of you with Santa as a keepsake or lovely gift to share with family and friends this Christmas.
• Santa’s Grotto tickets are sold separately and do not include entry into the Adventure Zones.
• Car parking along with entry into our Cafe, Indoor Play Area and Christmas Shop are free. If the weather is cooperating then our outdoor playground, Farmer Foster’s Barnyard, will be open and is also free to enjoy whilst you wait.
What to expect;
Once you’ve purchased your Grotto ticket, you will be allocated a number. There are screens around the site and when your number is called, you can make your way down to the Grotto. Here you will be greeted by our elves, who will give you a magic gold coin to give to Santa, this lets him know if you have been naughty or nice.
This new system reduces queuing time and allows you spend time in our ticketed Adventure Zones before you head down to visit Santa in his log cabin.