Gruesome gadgets, terrifying treats and frightening fancy dress can all be found in our fabulous Gift Shop this Halloween Half Term!
As you enter the shop you’ll be greeted by Myrtle our withering woman, be amazed as she transforms in front of your eyes!
Surrounding her are shelves, baskets, nooks and crannies filled with our largest selection of Halloween toys, gifts, games and fancy dress outfits yet!
There’s no need to purchase a ticket to enter Stockeld Park’s Cafe & Shop – it’s the perfect excuse for a browse of our extensive Halloween and Christmas collections.
And with so much to choose from, our shop team have put together a sneaky peek of their favourite items below…
1. Spooky Emergency Outfits: With 5 inside to choose from they’re perfect for that last minute party!
2. Scream Chalice: Thrill your guests with these marvellous mugs
3. Hakon & Hek’s Magical Potion Bottles: Great for decoration and imaginative play!
4. Roald Dahl’s The Witches : The ultimate Halloween story for young readers
5. Hilariously Horrible Toilet Seat Cover & Gruesome Tattoos: There’s no treat amongst these two!
6. Blood Spray: No Halloween is complete without fake zombie blood!
7. Putty Zombie Pocket Pack: Mould and make your own pet zombie with this pocket-sized kit
8. Sparkle Lips: A little pot of scarlet shimmer to add a bit of pop to your fancy dress make up
9. Fright in a Can: Even your bravest friends will jump out of their skin once you give this noisy nuisance a honk
10. Dress Up Fridge Magnets: Give your photos a monster make-over with this fun magnet pack
11. Spooky Doodles: 50 wipe clean cards for creepy creatives
12. Scream Straw: Sip to hear the pumpkin lantern give a shriek
Happy shopping you spooky lot!