Meet the Easter Bunny!
Easter Bunny meet and greet on the forecourt!
During the Easter Adventure, you can meet the Easter Bunny!
With the spring equinox behind us, the Easter Bunny has come out and will be making an appearance on the forecourt at various times throughout the day! Don’t forget to pose for a photo with him!
The Easter Bunny will be appearing at:
10.30 – 10.45
11.00 – 11.15
15.45 – 16.00
Tickets for the Easter Adventure will be on sale from 5th March. Meeting the Easter Bunny is included in Easter day passes.
The Easter Adventure is open from 2-24th April and it includes the following:
- Easter Rainbow Bunny Hunt in the Enchanted Forest
- Giant Easter Eggs around the park
- Golden Ticket panto (additional charge)
- Farmer Foster’s Playground
- Teepee Encampment Playground
- Woodsands Cove Playground
- Spider’s Lair Playground
- Magical Maze
- Pedal Go Karts (ages 5 and above)
- Outdoor Inflatables
- Buccaneer Boats (additional charge – can purchase tickets for boats on site)
- Woodland Cafe and outdoor catering outlets, offering a range of hot and cold food, drinks and tasty treats.