Giant Easter Eggs
Find the magical Giant Easter eggs around Stockeld Park this Easter!
2nd April – 24th April, 10am – 6pm
The famous Giant Easter Eggs are back, decorating the beautiful parkland. Discover our giant Easter Eggs hidden around Stockeld Park.
Each larger-than-life egg is painted as a colourful character making this Easter Adventure even more fun!
Included in an Easter Adventure Day Pass!
Tickets for the Easter Adventure will be on sale from 5th March.
The Easter Adventure is open from 2-24th April and it includes the following:
- Easter Rainbow Bunny Hunt in the Enchanted Forest
- Meet the Easter Bunny
- Giant Easter Eggs around the park
- Golden Ticket panto (additional charge)
- Farmer Foster’s Playground
- Teepee Encampment Playground
- Woodsands Cove Playground
- Spider’s Lair Playground
- Magical Maze
- Pedal Go Karts (ages 5 and above)
- Outdoor Inflatables
- Buccaneer Boats (additional charge – can purchase tickets for boats on site)
- Woodland Cafe and outdoor catering outlets, offering a range of hot and cold food, drinks and tasty treats.