The Golden Ticket Easter Panto
Join us this Easter Half Term for The Golden ticket Panto!
Fridays-Tuesdays during the Easter Adventure
Expect a chocolatey caper of fun and frolics as our Theatre Company entertains children of all ages during exciting performances at Stockeld Park!
Showtimes are 12pm, 1.30pm & 3pm
We’ve got big news!
The Stockolate Factory is opening its gates for the first time in 25 years!
Could you be the lucky winner of a golden ticket?
Join us this Easter for our interactive, family fun, chocolatetastic panto!
Tickets for the Golden Ticket panto are £3.50 per person. Everyone requires a ticket except for babes in arms.
Tickets for the Easter Adventure will be on sale from 5th March.
The Easter Adventure is open from 2-24th April and it includes the following:
- Easter Rainbow Bunny Hunt in the Enchanted Forest
- Meet the Easter Bunny
- Giant Easter Eggs around the park
- Golden Ticket panto (additional charge)
- Farmer Foster’s Playground
- Teepee Encampment Playground
- Woodsands Cove Playground
- Spider’s Lair Playground
- Magical Maze
- Pedal Go Karts (ages 5 and above)
- Outdoor Inflatables
- Buccaneer Boats (additional charge – can purchase tickets for boats on site)
- Woodland Cafe and outdoor catering outlets, offering a range of hot and cold food, drinks and tasty treats.