Reinvigorate learning* with a trip to Stockeld Park, stepping out of the usual routine and embracing the great outdoors!
Located between Leeds and Harrogate in beautiful Yorkshire Parkland, Stockeld Park is the ideal venue groups seeking an enriching experience.
At Stockeld Park, we recognise the benefits of letting young minds explore the natural environment; enhancing creativity, wellbeing and fostering independence.
There’s nothing quite like seeing a child’s beaming smile as they discover something new. It’s the perfect place for children to connect with the outdoors and rekindling enthusiasm for learning.
What better way to encourage children in their learning than to visit nature’s MAGICAL playground!
Our group adventures cater to a wide range of ages. Prices include access to (some activities are season dependent):
- Giant Yew Tree Maze
- Enchanted Forest
- 5 large Adventure playgrounds set in the heart of the Enchanted Forest, each one offering different challenges.
- Musical Trail within the Enchanted Forest
- Pedal Go Karts
- Outdoor jumping pillow (Summer Activity)
- Outdoor inflatables (Summer Activity)
- Skate in winter
- Playhive upgrades are available
- Packed lunch area
- 1 supervisor free for every 5 children
- The lead supervisor also gets a free visit to meet with a member of the Stockeld management team to run through risk assessments etc prior to the trip. We can also provide our own risk assessments.
We hope that after a trip to Stockeld Park, children will leave reinvigorated, motivated and inspired.
We welcome groups of groups of 15 or more from recognised organisations so why not get in touch to plan your perfect day out.
Get in touch by email with us for more details and we will help you discuss your requirements! If you’re keen to get your booking underway, email us.
For more info or to book, contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org