Swords in the Maze
20 July – 2 Sept, 10am – 6pm
Incl in your entry ticket.
Can you help Sir Grant, the Knight of Stockeld Park locate the swords, which have been lost in the Maze?
See how many you can find and record them all on your worksheet for a chance to win in our prize draw!
Whilst you explore our giant yew tree maze you will find fun and surprises! There are over 2 miles of path in this 8 foot high labyrinth, designed by maze genius, Adrian Fisher.
Climb the Castle viewing tower to look out over the tops of the trees to find your friends and get your bearings or cross bridges and discover playful surprises, musical instruments and some unexpected obstacles.
Check out our full Summer events calendar.
– Discover 5 large and imaginative adventure playgrounds, 4 of these are in our Enchanted Forest!
– Get lost amongst obstacles and surprises in our Magical Maze
– Pedal your way from pit lane to glory on our chopper Go Kart track!
– Have wheely good fun on our Roller Rink
– Join us in the meadow for inflatable play and games
– Enjoy indoor fun and crafts
– Step aboard our Buccaneer Boats and take a spin around the Lake*
– Explore our brand new Laser Adventure Zone*
*Activities with additional charges
Subscribe to our mailing list for news and ticket launch discounts!