Frequently Asked Questions
And the answers, of course!
All of our tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. In exceptional circumstances we may be able to move your ticket to another date within the same season, as long as we have adequate time to resell the ticket. This is at management discretion.
We cannot issue refunds for the reason of existing or new Covid-19 restrictions. In the event that you have symptoms, we will transfer your booking to an alternative date within the following 28 days. All transfers are subject to availability and requests must be emailed to email@example.com by 9am on the date of your initial visit. Should the rearranged date attract a higher charge, you shall pay the balance before the booking is transferred. Should the rearranged date attract a lower charge there shall be no refund.
Easter, Spring, Summer and Weekends – last entry to activities is 5pm. Teepee encampment closes at 5pm. Tangle Tree Climb closes at 5:15pm. Woodsands Cove closes at 5:30pm. Spiders Lair closes at 5:45pm. The rest of the park closes at 6pm.
Halloween Adventure – last entry to activities, the Forest and Adventure Playgrounds is 4:30pm and the park closes at 5:30pm.
Christmas Adventure – last entry to activities, the Forest and Adventure Playgrounds is 8.00pm. Teepee encampment closes at 8pm. Tangle Tree Climb closes at 8:15pm. Woodsands Cove closes at dusk. Spiders Lair closes at 8:45pm. Last entry to the Maze is 8:30pm. The park closes at 9.00pm.
On Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve last entry to all is 6:00pm and the park closes at 7pm.
Yes. We are an outdoor attraction, so our activities are out in the fresh Yorkshire air!
All minors (paying and non-paying) under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or over at all times. This is not only for the safe-keeping of the park, but also in case of a medical emergency – we are unable to treat anyone under 16 without parental consent. Please refer to section 5 of our terms and conditions for more details.
Easter, Spring, Summer and Weekends – Yes! You are welcome to bring picnics. We have an outdoor seating area on the main field and also limited seating in Woodsands Cove in the Enchanted Forest. We also have a new indoor seating area in the Atrium, where you can eat picnics or food purchased onsite.
During the Halloween and Christmas Adventure we don’t have facilities for picnics, however we do have various food outlets and our restaurant that serves food throughout the day, subject to availability.
Wear some sensible outdoor shoes. It can be muddy and wet at times especially in Winter.
Yes, we have card machines at all till points. We are now operating as a cashless site.
Check that the tickets have not gone into your junk mail. If you still do not have them please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.
Most of our activities are open to all ages. However we do have restrictions on the below;
- Roller skating – While we do not have an age restriction for the roller skating, our smallest boot size is child’s size 8.
- Dragon Swing – we recommend ages 4 and over.
- Bucaneer Boats – suitable for heights of 102cm and over. 102cm – 112cm must be accompanied on the boat by a responsible adult, 112cm and above are able to ride solo.
- Ice Skating – We advise that children less than 4 years of age should not skate. All children under the age of 8 should be accompanied on the rink by an adult. Adults supervising children from 8 to 16 year olds may watch from the side of the rink with a supervisor ticket.
- Nordic Skiing – We recommend it for anyone aged 6 and up (although it can be quite tiring for little legs!). All children under the age of 8 should be accompanied on the ski track by an adult (18 or over). All children aged 8 to 16 years should be accompanied by a responsible adult on the ski track or walking along the parallel trail.
- Nordic skiing, ice skating and roller skating is NOT suitable for pregnant women, anyone with a heart condition or anyone still recovering from an injury.
No, you do not need to print off your pre purchased tickets. You can show the tickets on your phone or tablet at the ticket office.
Yes, you’ll need to pre-book your tickets to visit us.
Yes! Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss your group booking enquiry!
We are situated on the A661 between Wetherby and Spofforth. Use LS22 4AN for your sat nav.
We allow one free carer for every paying disabled person upon provision of a Max card, carer’s pass, written confirmation from your local council stating that you are a carer for that person or proof of DLA or PIP.
Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed on site for hygiene reasons. Guide dogs are welcome.
Please fill in this application-form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we offer varied outlets during the different seasons. See our Eat & Drink page for more details.
Yes we have toilets and baby change facilities in our main building. We also have toilets and baby change facilities in the Enchanted Forest at Gretel’s Cabin. In winter, there will also be toilets available near the Grotto
Yes, the 7 bus runs from Leeds to Harrogate and stops right outside our gates.