Join our team
We are hiring!
Seasonal Team Members
Stockeld Park is the home of magic and adventure! To help us bring this to life we need fun, outgoing and motivated individuals to join our team ahead of our winter season, working our Halloween and Christmas Adventures!
We are looking for energetic and friendly people to join the followings teams:
- Front of House
Our mission is to create magical lasting memories for our guests and exceed their expectations, and our values are where it starts – heartfelt hospitality. You’ll be the face of Stockeld Park and act as an ambassador for the Stockeld Park brand. This means providing the outstanding customer service that we’re so well known for.
Our teams are full of motivated, engaged and passionate people, who thrive off working in our fun and dynamic environment, where no day is like the other!
No previous experience is necessary but personality is key – the rest can be trained!
If you are interested in joining the fun, please fill in the application form below and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Monday 20th September 2021
If your application is progressed to the next stage, you will be required to attend a recruitment evening on Friday 24th September 2021, so please ensure you are available on this date.
Applicants must be over 16 and have completed their GCSE’s.
Outdoor Activities Supervisor
Location: The Adventure Park, Stockeld Park, Wetherby, Yorkshire, LS22 4AN
Pay: £9.50 per hour – contract: Min 30 hours per week
Full training given
Working pattern: When open – A combination of daytimes, evenings, and weekends(required)
When closed – Monday – Friday
Our Outdoor Activities supervisor are required to:
- Supervise team member duties and performance, providing feedback where necessary and reporting team strengths and weaknesses to management
- Motivate, guide, and mentor team members to exceed goals and creates a positive environment during shifts
- Train new team members in company standards, customer service, and job duties
- Oversee work quality and verify satisfactory meeting of company and regulation standards
- Work with other supervisors and management to set and evaluate stock, logistics and overall goals
- Strictly adhere to deadlines by communicating expectations to team members, setting goals, motivating team members, and disciplining where necessary
- Connect with guests and develop strong relationships to encourage repeat visitation
- Maintain strong working knowledge of all Outdoor Activities and offer support and information to team members
- Report directly to Outdoor Manager and deputy Outdoor Manager
During the closed periods you will:
- Assist with the maintenance of the park and its installations and equipment. (Lifting, painting, raking, digging etc)
- Help to alter the activities to meet the parks’ themes.
- Assist line manager with managing and updating inventories.
Being an Outdoor Activities supervisor would suit people who have:
- Great organisational skills
- Previous experience of supporting and coordinating team-mates’ activities
- Experience in handling and resolving customer queries
- Previously built relationships with people from all walks of life
- The flexibility to work a range of shifts to support the opening times of the Park
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential.
Please note that we can only accept candidates aged 16 or over (must have completed GCSEs)
To apply for this role, please send your application to: email@example.com