Terms & Conditions
Stockeld Park Terms & Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions. They are binding for all visitors to Stockeld Park and users of the websites, and will assist to ensure the Park remains a safe place in which to enjoy a fun and magical experience.
Failure to comply may result in a visitor’s removal from the park. You are deemed to accept these terms and conditions in their entirety by either entering the Park or purchasing a ticket.
- ‘Stockeld Park’ operates ‘February Fun’, ‘The Easter Adventure’, ‘The Spring Adventure’, ‘Weekend Adventures’, ‘The Summer Adventure’, ‘The Halloween Adventure’, ‘The Christmas Adventure’ and various other events throughout the year. These are all operated by the legal trading entity, Stockeld Farms Ltd. In these terms and conditions, any reference to one of the above or ‘the Park’ shall be deemed to also refer to all of the above unless otherwise stated.
- ‘Ticket holder’, ‘Visitor’ or ‘Guest’ shall mean any person entering Stockeld Park, for whatever reason, irrespective of whether or not they have purchased an entry ticket, activity ticket or event ticket.
- ‘Management’ and ‘Team’ shall mean directors, employees and other representatives of Stockeld Park, as commonly identified by their uniform and / or identity badges.
- ‘Adventure Zone’ shall mean any activity or area of play in Stockeld Park covered by either an entry charge or activity charge.
- ‘Minor’ shall mean any person under the age of 16.
- ‘Responsible Adult’ shall mean a person aged 18 or over who has responsibility for a Minor.
- ‘Tickets’ shall mean entry tickets, event tickets or wristbands.
- Stockeld Farms Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damage to individuals, vehicles or personal property, however arising, including (but not solely) any injury, distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused. The Ticket Holder assumes all risk and danger incidental to an Activity, Adventure Zone or Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability. Where the Ticket Holder is a Minor, all risk and danger is assumed by their Responsible Adult.
- Stockeld Park will endeavour to ensure that as many advertised Adventure Zones, activities and events are open. Management reserve the right to close, cancel or alter the opening times or event programme due to inclement weather, technical reasons, where visitor capacity is reached, restrictions imposed by a third party or any other reasons without refund. Should Stockeld Park be unable to offer all usual attractions, catering and retail outlets whilst operating under COVID-19 restrictions, management will endeavour to ensure the website is updated with all changes and closures. In circumstances where a change or closure is made at short notice, no refund shall be due whether or not the website is updated.
- Guests are expected to adhere to all government regulations and guidance in respect of Covid-19 restrictions in the area they live as well as Stockeld Park. For the avoidance of doubt, Stockeld Park is within the Harrogate Borough Council area so would be subject to restrictions imposed nationally or for that particular area. Where it is apparent that guests have not adhered to national or local guidance, Stockeld Park reserves the right to refuse admission or remove guests from the park without refund.
- Stockeld Park is not open every day. Opening dates and times are at the discretion of the Management and no guest has the right to entry at any other time.
- Not all Adventure Zones are necessarily open all day every day.
- Stockeld Park reserves the right to refuse admission or remove from the Park (without refund) any Guest who:
- Behaves in a manner which, in the opinion of Management, is likely to endanger or affect the enjoyment of other visitors;
- Uses lewd, threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour to other Guests, Management or Team;
- Does not follow written or verbal instructions;
- Behaves in a manner which may affect the health and safety of themselves, other Guests or Stockeld Team. Where the said Guest(s) is / are part of a larger group, the whole group may be refused admission or removed from the Park (without refund).
- All activities and Adventure Zones must be used in accordance with written and verbal instructions. Guests must remain on designated footpaths and in designated areas at all times. Climbing or standing on fences, barriers, walls, sculptures, buildings or bins is strictly prohibited and will be grounds for removal. Similarly the throwing of objects, especially at sculptures or into the lake is not allowed and will be grounds for removal.
- Any Guest found to be damaging property, contents or grounds of Stockeld Park will pay for the cost of repairing that damage.
- Any person found engaged in criminal activity will be removed from the Park and reported to the Police. For the avoidance of doubt this includes criminal damage, possession of illegal drugs or possession of an offensive weapon. Guests agree to allow themselves and their vehicles to be searched by Management or The Stockeld Team if requested.
- Consumption of alcohol is only permitted when purchased from Stockeld Park and can only be consumed in designated areas. Anybody found to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission or escorted from the Park (without refund).
- Guests are welcome to bring their own picnics to The Easter, Spring, Weekend and Summer Adventures only, for consumption outdoors. Unfortunately, with the exception of pre-booked Groups at certain times of the year, we are unable to provide picnic facilities to Guests at any other time of year, so it is prohibited to bring your own food into the Park. You are welcome to bring your own baby food and milk. The reheating of baby food and milk is at Management’s discretion and entirely at your own risk.
- Whilst we will make every effort to accommodate food allergy sufferers and will provide guidance as to which menu items are suitable, Stockeld Park cannot guarantee the absence of any ingredient in anything sold from our shop or cafes. Any food items consumed are entirely at the Guest’s own risk.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas. Management reserve the right to eject anybody (without refund) found to be in violation of this clause. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all Adventure Zones, buildings, and queues. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Enchanted Forest due to the enhanced fire risk.
- We kindly request that chewing gum and bubble gum are not consumed on the premises.
- Dogs are not allowed in Stockeld Park, except fully harnessed assistance dogs. There are public footpaths within the Stockeld Park Estate. However, we cannot recommend the leaving of any dog (or other animal) in a car whilst visiting. Management reserve the right to report any dog (or other animal) believed to be in (or at risk of being in) a distressed state having been so left and, if Management deem it necessary, to break into the car entirely at the owner’s expense.
- No Guest is allowed to enter, paddle or swim in the lake. Anyone found so doing will be removed from the Park (without refund).
- Given the family nature of Stockeld Park, we reserve the right to refuse entry to groups of adults (over the age of 18) or single adults with no accompanying children. If you are meeting a family group, please arrange to do so prior to buying your tickets. Entry to The Christmas Adventure to single adults or groups of adults is permitted but is at Management’s discretion.
- There will be no entry allowed without a valid ticket.
- Visitors park their vehicles entirely at their own risk. Stockeld Park cannot guarantee the security of vehicles, their contents or any damage caused. All visitors must comply with one-way traffic systems, speed limits and the directions of a Stockeld Team member when using the car park areas and other Estate roads. No vehicles are allowed to remain in the car parks outside of opening hours without the express permission of Management.
- For health and safety reasons we recommend that sensible clothing and footwear is worn at all times. In particular, long sleeves, clothing covering the knees, socks and closed-toe shoes are recommended for The Easter, Spring, Weekend and Summer Adventures. Stockeld Park is a family attraction and we ask that all visitors dress appropriately. The wearing of clothing which, in the opinion of Management, is inappropriate is not permitted. Shoes and tops must be worn at all times. Some Adventure Zones require flat closed-toe shoes.
- No specific protective measures need to be worn at Stockeld Park, with the exception of face masks for those aged over 10 if you need to access the toilets or shop in the main building, in line with current Government restrictions. However, if you wish to wear appropriate protection such as face mask and / or gloves, please ensure you bring this with you. Hand wash facilities and hand sanitiser is available at various points around the Park.
- Given the nature of the park and woodland environment, some surfaces may be uneven and also muddy. Stockeld Park accepts no liability for injury, loss or damage as a result of this.
- Age and / or height restrictions apply at certain Adventure Zones and activities. Visitors must adhere to these.
- With the exception of the interactive elements of sculptures in the Enchanted Forest or Maze, sculptures and lights must not be touched. Fences and other boundaries must not be climbed over or crossed.
- In the event of a fire alarm or other emergency, irrespective of whether it proves to be genuine or not, the Park may need to be evacuated in order to protect all Guests, Team Members and Management. Stockeld Park does not accept any liability for any delay or closure, nor is it liable to refund part or all of the ticket.
- We accept no responsibility for lost property and reserve the right to dispose of any items found. In any event, all lost property is disposed of at the end of each season.
- From time to time Stockeld Farms Ltd (or other authorised parties) carries out photography, filming or other forms of recording at Stockeld Park which may feature Guests. By accepting these regulations, you agree that Stockeld Farms Ltd or any other authorised party may use such images or likenesses in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever.
- Only persons authorised by Stockeld Farms Ltd may carry out photography, filming or other forms of recording for anything other than personal use.
- Only persons authorised by Stockeld Farms Ltd are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to Guests within the boundaries of the Park or the wider Stockeld Park Estate, including the car park, entrance and exit roads and the public highway. Any unauthorised persons found trying to sell items will be immediately removed.
- All complaints must be addressed to Management on the day of your visit. In the event that Management is unable to resolve the complaint at the time, complaints should be directed to Stockeld Farms Ltd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your visit. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 28 days of receipt.
- All decisions by Management and The Stockeld Team are final and binding.
- Should you choose to share your photo, video or other media with us via the website or a social media platform, you guarantee that you have, each and every time, all required permissions, including from copyright and other intellectual property rights. You agree that Stockeld Park may use and / or share such photos, videos or other media on any platform it chooses without further compensation.
3. Tickets & Refunds
- If there are tickets available on the day they must be purchased via the Stockeld Park website. Tickets must be booked for ALL persons attending, including (but not only) Gold Card members, children under 2, and carers. Where tickets are booked for those with free entry, proof may still be requested on entry.
- All tickets remain the property of Stockeld Farms Ltd and are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if defaced or altered. Tickets cannot be sold, at any price, to any third party without the written prior permission of Management. Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
- Tickets are only valid on the day of issue or, if purchased online in advance, the date stated.
- Any exchange of tickets is only at the absolute discretion of Management and may be subject to an administration charge.
- All persons entering the Park must hold a valid ticket. If re-entry into the Park on the same day is required, you must ensure you have the correct colour wrist band displayed on re-entry.
- Children under the age of 2 are free to enter Stockeld Park, with the exception of certain special events as detailed in Section 8, although they still require a ticket to be booked. Under 2 tickets are free of charge. Please understand that we may request proof of age of an individual. If no proof is available, we will charge for the individual, but will refund if proof of age and copies of tickets and receipts are emailed to email@example.com within 14 days of your visit.
- Tickets for Santa’s Grotto, or any other activity or event where a present is part of the ticket must be purchased for all children who wish to visit, irrespective of age. Babes in arms (under 6 months old), within a family, are exempt from this requirement, unless you wish for them to receive a grotto gift.
- Discounts and offers may be available from Stockeld Park. All such discounts and offers have limited availability. We reserve the right to withdraw or vary these discounts and offers at any time without notice. Any discounts and offers may not be available for certain days and times, which is entirely at the discretion of Stockeld.
- Discounts and offers may be available from a number of external organisations. We reserve the right to withdraw or vary these discounts and offers at any time without notice. Discounts and offers may not be available on certain days and times.
- Disabled guests who have paid for a ticket are entitled to be accompanied by one free carer on production of a Carers Card, Max Card or written confirmation from the DWP or the Council. This only applies to standard entry or core activities; paid-for events and extra activities require all guests to be paid for.
- We cannot issue refunds for the reason of adverse weather conditions, whether tickets are purchased in advance or on the day.
- We cannot issue refunds for the reason of existing or new Covid 19 restrictions. In the event that you have symptoms, we will transfer your booking to an alternative date within the following 28 days. All transfers are subject to availability and requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on the date of your initial visit. Should the rearranged date attract a higher charge, you shall pay the balance before the booking is transferred. Should the rearranged date attract a lower charge there shall be no refund.
- Tickets purchased online must be presented on the day on your phone. All queries for online bookings should be directed to email@example.com.
- Supervision guidelines (as detailed in Section 5) apply to all tickets purchased. If it becomes evident that tickets have not been purchased in accordance with these, further tickets will need to be purchased at the time of your visit. Entry will be refused (with no refund) if supervision guidelines are not complied with.
- In some instances, we reserve the right to cease online ticket sales.
- An administration fee of the greater of £5 or 10% of the transaction value will be payable for any amendments to online bookings.
4. Season Cards
- All season cards (also known as Gold Cards) are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- A season card holder is deemed to be a Guest and therefore bound by all terms and conditions.
- Stockeld Park will not refund all or any part of a season card should we be forced to close any or all of the Adventure Zones at any time, nor does Stockeld Park guarantee it will be open for the same seasons every year
- Any season cards that are lost or stolen my be replaced once only for an administration fee of £5 per individual upon presentation of proof of purchase.
- All season cards remain the property of Stockeld Farms Ltd and can be withdrawn at any time in the event of fraud or misuse.
- A season card must be presented with valid identification for each holder at the Ticket Office on every visit.
- A season card does not guarantee entry to Stockeld Park. Entry must be booked online for any planned visits to ensure capacity is not breached. Admission will be refused if entry has not been pre-booked.
- Stockeld Park holds data on season card holders and have the right to use that data to communicate with season card holders. Data will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- Season card holders are entitled to the following discounts, which are subject to change at any time:
- 10% in the shop
- 10% in the cafes
- 10% for certain special events
- 10% for boats and laser taster sessions
- Supervision guidelines, as detailed in Section 5, must be adhered to by all season card holders and associated family members. Any breach of these can result in the season card being removed without recompense.
- Stockeld Park reserves the right to withdraw a membership should it be shown that the membership has been abused in any way whatsoever, without full or partial refund. In addition, where this abuse has resulted in a financial loss to Stockeld Park, Stockeld Park reserves the right to pursue compensation from the season card holder. For the avoidance of doubt, abuse shall include (but is not solely) the use of a membership to gain free or discounted admittance to non-members or booking tickets and not attending without notification to Stockeld Park within 24 hours of the date of the visit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Failure to give 24 hours notice will result in your membership being frozen for a period of 2 weeks where you’ll be unable to book or visit the park.
- All Minors (paying and non-paying) under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or over at all times. One adult can be responsible for a maximum of 5 Minors, and must supervise those Minors in all adventure zones and activities at all times. Supervision ratios are entirely the decision of the responsible adult(s), and must be reduced below the stated maximum if the responsible adult(s) believe it to be necessary. This is not only for the safe-keeping of the park, but also in case of a medical emergency.
- Stockeld Park accepts no responsibility for the supervision of Minors – this is the sole responsibility of the accompanying responsible adult(s). If Management deem the supervision to be insufficient or not in accordance with the Park’s guidelines, we reserve the right to escort the entire group from the Park.
- Stockeld Park accepts no responsibility for Minors in relation to social distancing guidance for COVID-19. This remains the sole responsibility of the accompanying responsible adult(s). Should it be clear that social distancing guidance is not being adhered to, Stockeld Park reserves the right to escort the entire group from the Park without refund.
- It is solely the decision of the responsible adult to decide whether an Adventure Zone, or any piece of equipment within a Zone, is suitable for an individual child. Stockeld Park accepts no responsibility for that decision. Supervision guidelines may change at short notice. Currently they are as follows:
- Skating (ice and roller) All skaters under 8 years must be accompanied on the rink at all times by a skating parent / guardian (18 years or over). Children aged 8 to 16 should be accompanied at the rink by a parent / guardian (18 years or over). Please note helmets and protective pads are available. It is at the absolute discretion of the responsible adult to choose whether they are used.
- Skiing – All Skiers under the age of 8 should be accompanied on the ski track by an adult (18 or over) – up to a maximum of 5 children per adult. Suitable for ages 6 and over. All Minors must be accompanied, either on the ski track or by walking along the parallel Enchanted Forest trail, for which an activity ticket is required. Please note that there is no access to the ski track from the Enchanted Forest trail. If you believe your child may struggle with skiing, we recommend you ski together.
- Buccaneer Boats – suitable for heights of 102cm and over. 102cm – 112cm must be accompanied on the boat by a responsible adult, 112cm and above are able to ride solo.
- Maze – suitable for all ages. All minors must be accompanied into the Maze by an adult.
- Enchanted Forest – suitable for all ages. All minors must be accompanied into the Enchanted Forest by an adult.
- Adventure Play Zones (including go karts and inflatables) – we try not to limit age ranges as we feel that play is spontaneous and should be self-determined based on the individual child’s ability, however, children must be a minimum age of 5 years old to go on the go karts. Minors should be kept in view at all times.
- Whilst we try to ensure go karts and inflatables are supervised by a member of our Team, we are not responsible for the behaviour of guests on these or any other of our Activities and Zones.
- Shop, café and picnic areas – all minors must be accompanied at all times. Any damage caused by a Minor will be charged to the parent / guardian.
- In the case of a medical emergency for an unaccompanied minor, we reserve the right to treat the minor in the absence of a responsible adult.
- Parties require a deposit amount equivalent to 10 children which is payable to secure your booking.
- Parties must be fully paid for at least 3 days before party date.
- The minimum number of participants is 10, and the maximum is 20 for Adventure Parties and 14 for Laser. If you require any more than the maximum, please contact Stockeld Park direct on email@example.com.
- We understand that it is not always easy to be certain of party numbers when booking. We recommend you book for the minimum number you expect to attend. Confirmation of final numbers must be made by telephone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the day of the party. If the number changes from the original booking by more than 8, we cannot guarantee to be able to accommodate or provide food for all participants, although we will endeavour to do so.
- Supervision guidelines and ratios must be adhered to at all times.
- For Adventure Parties, we allow 1 free adult for 2 children booked. All other adults who need or wish to participate will be charged. For those seasons where there is an entry fee to the site, additional adults will be charged at the normal entry price and must be booked in advance.
- In the event of cancellation 14 days or more before the party date, 100% of the transaction value will be transferred onto a voucher to be used within 12 months. Cancellation between 2 and 14 days before the party will be charged at 50% of the transaction value, with the balance being transferred to a voucher to be used within 12 months. There will be no refund or voucher issued for any party cancellation up to 48 hours of the party date.
- Parties are only available on certain dates and at certain times. We reserve the right to change these at any time.
7. Schools & Organised Group Bookings
- Schools and organised groups must be pre-booked at least 7 days in advance. The booking form must be completed and a (non-refundable) deposit equivalent to 15 paying guests paid at the time of booking. The balance due must be paid in advance at least 2 days before your visit. Organised groups which have not paid by the time of the visit will not be allowed entry, unless by prior written agreement with Management.
- An organised group is any group which has a connection with a charity, business or other organisation. Large family groups are not organised groups.
- The minimum number of paying visitors for a schools or organised group booking is 15 to qualify for the discounted group prices. If final numbers are below 15, the group will no longer qualify for the discounted group prices or free supervisor tickets and our standard tariffs will apply.
- Supervision guidelines and ratios must be adhered to (see clause 5).
- We allow 1 free supervisor aged 18 or over for every 5 tickets pre-booked. If members of the group require additional assistance, please contact us on email@example.com.
- Where a group includes children under the age of 2 who are therefore free, entitlement to group rates and free adult supervisors will only be based on those members of the group who require paid tickets. Adult supervisors for children under the age of 2 must be paid for at the group rate.
- Any requests for seating in the cafes must be clearly stated at the time of booking. Whilst we always try to satisfy these, Stockeld Park cannot guarantee to satisfy all such requests, or that all members of a group will be seated together.
- School/Group bookings are only accepted during busy periods at the discretion of the Management team.
8. Special Events
- Participants in all special events are required to adhere to all Stockeld Park’s terms and conditions.
- Stockeld Park reserves the right to alter or cancel events at short notice.
- For paid-for events, all children, whether sleeping or not, except babes-in-arms must purchase a ticket. We define a babe-in-arms as any child less than 6 months old.
- Where there are scheduled performances, we regret that late arrivals will not be admitted unless or until there is a suitable break in the performance. There will be no refunds for late arrivals.
- We shall not refund advance ticket sales for special events under any circumstances except as detailed in Clause 9.3 below.
- Attempting to record any aspect of the attraction is forbidden. If you break this rule, you will be escorted off site, without refund. You will also be expected to destroy the recording.
9. Christmas Tree Home Delivery
- We will make delivery to the threshold of the customer’s property.
- We do not offer an installation service of room of choice.
- If the customer is not in as per our booking, a re-delivery charge will apply.
- We can offer to leave the tree in a safe place of with a neighbour but we will not be held liable for any damage or loss of goods.
- If we are late and cannot deliver goods on the date of choice, we will automatically put forward your delivery to the next available working day.
- Delays can occur due to matters beyond our control i.e. inclement weather and these delays would not qualify for a delivery refund.
- This website and its content are the copyright of Stockeld Farms Ltd. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may print or download those parts of the website which expressly state this is permitted. You may not, without our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- We endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, Stockeld Farms Ltd will not be liable in relation to the contents of, or use of this website for any loss whatsoever. This limitation of liability applies even if Stockeld Farms Ltd has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Stockeld Farms Ltd cannot guarantee any links to third party sites nor accept any liability in respect of content of any such sites. Any links from a third party site to the Stockeld park (or any other owned domains) may only be made with our express prior written consent. If you would like to obtain consent please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Stockeld Park Digital Advent Calendar 2021 Terms and Conditions
- No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the Competition and any purchase made before, during or after will not increase the chance of winning.
- This Competition will run for the “Competition Period” which shall be from Wednesday 1st December 2021 (the “Opening Date”) until Friday 24th December 2021 (the “Closing Date”).
- By entering this Competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the Competition form part of these T&Cs. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference. Any breach of these T&Cs may result in a prize being forfeited, at Stockeld Park’s sole discretion.
- To participate in this Competition, entrants must not be Stockeld Park, third parties involved in the Competition, their families, agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Competition, and must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
Be at least 16 years of age or older;
Have access to the internet.
12. Full terms and conditions
- The Competition must be entered in each Entrant’s own name; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else. No bulk, software-generated, automatic, or third-party entries shall be accepted. If a false name is used, that Entry will be disqualified.
- Each Entrant is limited to one Entry per day. If more than one Entry per Entrant is received per day, or if any Entrant attempts to submit more than one Entry by using the same, multiple or different names or email addresses, all such Entries may be deemed void and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Competition.
- Only Entries that have been completed correctly and in full will be entered into the Competition.
- Stockeld Park does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged Entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit Entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
- The Prize Draw is run by Stockeld Park, whose registered address is The Adventure Park, Stockeld Park, Wetherby, North Yorkshire, LS22 4AN
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Stockeld Park, their immediate families, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the prize draw.
- By entering this Prize Draw, Entrants must be aware of and agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and any other terms of entry, rules or instructions as published.
- There will be one winner of each Prize Draw prize day (“the Notification Date”), selected at random by the Stockeld Park Advent Calendar software.
- The Competition Prize is as stated and no part of it can be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Competition Prize is not transferable and must be taken by the winner.
- The Promoter, its agents and/ or affiliates reserve the right to substitute the Competition Prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control, without prior notification.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners of the Prize Draw Prize but if they are declined or unclaimed by the winners, or if the winners cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form by January 1st 2022, the original entry/ nomination will then be forfeited, and no replacement will be chosen.
- All Entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute Stockeld Park, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the Prize Draw will have such an effect.
- Stockeld Park reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the Prize Draw or any part of it without prior notice or compensation, where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Stockeld Park’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies, agents and affiliates exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Prize Draw and the Prize Draw Prize.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- Stockeld Park does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date.
- We reserve the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions. Where we do this we shall advertise any such amendments on our website www.stockeldpark.co.uk
- Any Entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other Prize Draw rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified.
13. Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.