Schools & Groups Fun Day Out
Group and school bookings are now available!
Reinvigorate learning with a trip to Stockeld Park, getting out of the classroom and into nature!
Located between Leeds and Harrogate in beautiful Yorkshire Parkland, Stockeld Park is the perfect Yorkshire school trip venue.
At Stockeld Park, we know that giving children the opportunity to explore in the outdoor environment has so many benefits, from learning and creativity, to well-being and independence.
Is there any better reward for a teacher than seeing their pupil’s beaming faces as they learn something new? It’s the perfect place for children to connect with the outdoors and provides balance and renewed enthusiasm for learning.
What better way to get your children out of the classroom than a visit to nature’s MAGICAL playground!
Our school group adventures are suitable for all ages. Prices include access to (some activities are season dependent):
- Giant Yew Tree Maze
- Enchanted Forest
- 5 large Adventure playgrounds set in the heart of the Enchanted Forest, each one offering different challenges
- Musical Trail within the Enchanted Forest
- Pedal Go Karts
- Outdoor jumping pillow
- Outdoor inflatables
- Skate in winter
- Playhive upgrades are available
- Packed lunch area
- 1 supervisor free for every 5 children
- The lead teacher also gets a free visit to meet with a member of the Stockeld management team to run through risk assessments etc prior to the school trip. We can also provide our own risk assessments.
We hope that after a trip to Stockeld Park, children will return back to the classroom energised, motivated and inspired!
We also welcome non-school groups of 15 or more from a recognised organisation.
Get in touch by phone or email with us for more details and we will help you discuss your requirements! If you’re keen to get your booking underway, fill in the form below and email to us.
For more info or to book, contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org